- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups Dakota style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Water, milk or egg to coat
- ¾ cup ranch or favorite sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F (204° C).
- Cut chicken into 1 -½ to 2-inch pieces and moisten with water, milk or egg.
- Evenly coat 3 to 4 pieces of chicken at a time with Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips.
- Place chicken in 15x-10×1-inch pan, bake at 400° F (204° C) for 15 minutes or until done, and serve with ranch or your favorite sauce.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style