Heaping Helping Hash Browns
- 2 lbs cubed hash browns (thawed)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ¼ to ½ cup chopped onion (optional)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C).
- Grease 9×14-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, cream of chicken, cheddar cheese, and onions in a bowl and set aside.
- Add cubed hash browns in baking dish and pour cream of chicken mixture on top.
- Mix Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips with ½ stick of butter and spread over half of the hash brown mixture.
- Mix Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips with ½ stick of melted butter and spread over the other half of the hash brown mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350° F (177° C).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style