Jalapeño BBQ Crunch Burger
- 1 ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup onions (chopped)
- 6 Tbsp. bbq sauce
- 2 cups Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Hamburger buns
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix mayo, onions, and 2 Tbsp. bbq sauce. Mix meat and remaining bbq sauce just until blended; shape into 6 (½-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done (160ºF).
- Spread buns with mayo mixture, fill with burgers, and Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style