Quick & Crunchy Kettle Chicken
- 2 lbs or 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- 1 egg (can be substituted with 2 cups buttermilk or water)
- 1 Tsp. seasoning salt
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- ½ Tsp. ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F (191° C) and grease baking sheet.
- Whisk together egg, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper.
- Place Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips in a shallow baking dish. Pull one piece of chicken at a time out of the egg mixture and coat both sides of the chicken with Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375° F (191° C).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style