Homemade Baked Tater Tots
- 4 medium baked potatoes (chilled)
- 2 egg
- 2 Tbsp. butter (softened)
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tsp. salt
- ½ Tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup onion (grated)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Preheat oven to 375° F (191° C) and lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Peel cold baked potatoes and grate into large bowl. Using a fork, stir in 1 egg, butter, salt, pepper and onion until completely combined. Set aside.
- To form tater tots, take 1 Tbsp of potato mixture and form into a small cylinder (tater tot shape). Coat in egg and milk mixture and then roll in Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips. Place on baking sheet. Continue this process until all filling has been coated and turned into tater tots.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375° F (191° C). Serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style