Badlands Kickin’ Chicken
- 4 Tbsp. butter (melted)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- 4 chicken breasts (2 lbs)
- ¼ Tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F (191° C).
- In a saucepan, melt 4 Tbsp. of butter.
- In a small mixing bowl, add minced garlic, pour melted butter over garlic, and cool slightly.
- Add Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips into separate mixing bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts into butter-garlic mixture and then coat with Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips.
- Place chicken breasts on foil lined baking sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes at 375° F (191° C) or until golden brown.
- Season with pepper and serve with your favorite dish or by itself.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style