Kettle Chips Grilled Potatoes
- 5 potatoes (medium to large)
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips or Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Salt, pepper, and parsley to season
- Wash and quarter cut potatoes.
- Spray large piece of tin foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place quarter cut potatoes on tin foil.
- Cut the stick of butter into 4 sections and place them over various spots of the quartered potatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Fold tin foil until it completely covers all of the potatoes.
- Place on grill over direct heat at 300° F to 400° F (149° C to 204° C ) for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown and soft.
- Remove potatoes from tin foil, place on a serving plate, and sprinkle with Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips or Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style