Lisa’s Kettle & Chicken Hot Dish
- 4 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1 lb italian sausage (casings removed)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 can water chestnuts (sliced)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 lb broccoli rabe (tough stocks discarded, roughly chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small jar of pimiento peppers
- 3 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Add 2 cups of Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips into bottom of 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli rabe, italian sausage (optional), cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, sliced ripe olives, water chestnuts, celery, onion, lemon juice and pimiento peppers. Mix well.
- Spread chicken mixture into the 9×13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining (1 cup) Dakota Style Original Kettle Shake.
- Bake for 45 minutes (covered) at 325° F or 15 minutes (uncovered).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style