Kettle Brownie Bites
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup butter
- 10 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa
- 2 ¼ cup sugar
- ½ Tsp. vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C).
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a small pot, melt together butter, 8 oz. of chocolate, and sugar. Once melted together, remove from heat and set aside.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate butter mixture until combined.
- Spray 8×8-inch pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour brownie mixture into 8×8 inch-pans and top with crushed Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or until brownies are set in the middle at 350° F (177° C).
- While brownies are cooling, melt the additional 2 oz. of chocolate chips and drizzle over brownies. Cool completely prior to serving.
Try not to eat all the brownies in one bite (or do).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style