Baked Kettle Chip Asparagus Fries
- 1 lb. asparagus (trimmed)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Preheat oven to 425° F (218° C).
- Lightly coat the baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Using three large bowls; put the flour, eggs, and Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips in their individual bowl.
- Working in batches, drench the asparagus in flour and dip into eggs. Then, coat asparagus with Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips.
- Place coated asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425° F (218° C) or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style