Jody’s Kettle Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine (softened)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups flour (sifted)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in pecans, Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips and flour.
- Form into small balls using 1 Tbsp. of dough.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and press flat with a glass bottom dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes at 350° F (175° C) or until edges are nicely browned.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style