Kettle Chips Grilled Steak
- 8 – 12 oz steak (Ribeye or New York Strip)
- 1 cups Crushed Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips or Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips
- Salt and pepper to season
- Season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill each side of the steak for 5 – 10 minutes over indirect heat at 350° F to 400° F degrees (177° C to 204° C or until desired center steak color is achieved).
- Remove from grill, place on a serving plate, and spread Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips or Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips on top of the steak.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style