Championship Chip Cookies
- 5 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 3 Tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C).
- Combine Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Sift together flour and baking powder, add to kettle shake mixture and mix well. Stir in peanuts (optional).
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto a greased baking sheet, allowing space for cookies to spread.
- Bake at 350° F (177° C) for 10-15 minutes (or until lightly browned).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style