Chipper Chip Cookies
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ Tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ½ Tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C).
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly blended. Mix in flour and baking soda, making sure no lumps remain.
- With a large spoon (NOT an electric mixer), stir in oatmeal, Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips, and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet (leaving approximately 2 inches between cookies).
- Bake at 350° F (177° C) for 8-12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style