Kettle Fudge Squares
- 2 1-lb. packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 15 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 Tsp. salt
- 1 cup Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir until well-blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla, salt, and Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Chill for several hours. Once firm, cut into squares and serve.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style