Sea Salt & Chocolate Kettle Chip Cookies
- 10 Tbsp. unsalted butter (softened)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ Tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ Tsp. coarse sea salt
- ¾ Tsp. baking powder
- ½ Tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup cake flour
- ¾ cup bread flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- In the bowl of a strand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Mix in egg and vanilla, followed by salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Mix until no streaks remain and all ingredients have been incorporated well. With mixer running on low, slowly add Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips and chocolate chips. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C).
- On a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet, using a medium cookie scoop, space cookies 2-inches apart.
- Lightly sprinkle with extra sea salt.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are lightly golden at 350° F (177° C). Allow cookies to rest on pan for 1 minute prior to transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style