Salt & Vinegar Kettle Crusted Fish
- 1 lb fresh cod fish (cut into 4 fillets)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- Sea salt, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F (204° C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and mist with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of the code with salt, pepper, vinegar and place onto baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Lightly season Dakota Style Original Kettle Shake with vinegar and sea salt.
- Spread yogurt mixture all over the top of the cod, then cover the cod completely and evenly with Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips, pressing gently to coat.
- Place in oven at 400° F (204° C) and bake for about 12-15 minutes until fish is cooked through, depending on thickness of fish.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style