Riley’s Cheesy Potatoes
- 10 potatoes (scalloped)
- ½ green pepper (chopped)
- ½ red pepper (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 1-2 cups cheese (cubed)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2 cups Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F (176° C).
- Partially boil potatoes and drain.
- Melt butter in 13×9-inch pan.
- Mix potatoes, salt, garlic powder, peppers, onion, bacon bits, and cheese.
- Top with Dakota Style Jalapeño Kettle Chips.
- Drizzle melted butter on top and bake for 45 minutes at 350° F (176° C).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style