Industrial Strength Nachos
- 1 ¾ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. canned diced green chiles
- 48 Dakota Style Original Potato Chips
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- 24 cherry tomatoes (halved or diced)
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230° C).
- In mixing bowl, toss cheese, onions and chiles.
- Arrange chips on baking sheet and top each chip with 2 tsp. of cheese mixture, ½ tsp. of sour cream (optional) and tomatoes.
- Bake for 3 – 5 minutes at 450° F or just until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style