Wendy’s Kernel Coated Cheese Ball
- 2 – 8 oz. cream cheese package (room temperature)
- 1 – 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained, squeezed dry)
- 4 Tbsp. onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green and red peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 Tsp. of Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup Dakota Style Roasted & Salted Sunflower Kernels or Dakota Style Savory Bacon Sunflower Kernels
- Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple, onion, peppers, and salt in a bowl.
- Shape ingredients into a ball, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Roll ball into Dakota Style Sunflower Kernels and wrap in plastic until ready to serve.
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style