Claire’s Dakota Style Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- ¼ Tsp. ginger
- ½ Tsp. dry mustard
- ½ Tsp. all spice
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup Dakota Style Original Kettle Chips (Crushed)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup or sweet & sour sauce
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Mix all ingredients except soup (or sweet & sour sauce).
- Roll into small balls and brown the outside on medium to small heat.
- Place in casserole and pour over the cream of mushroom soup or sweet & sour sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325° F (160° C).
This recipe was submitted by: Dakota Style